Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With its HP and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company's 9,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Keysight's singular focus on measurement helps scientists, researchers and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With the help of our products and services, they are better able to deliver the breakthroughs that make a measurable difference.
Located in Santa Rosa, in the heart of California’s beautiful wine country, is Keysight's headquarters. It is also the home of the Technology Order Fulfillment (TOF) U.S Operations’ New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineering teams.
If you’re up to the challenge, join our high caliber team. As a Solutions NPI Engineer, you will apply your Electrical Engineering / Computer Science knowledgebase to a variety of focused hands-on projects. You will be part of a solution product development team that designs, develops, and tests RF and microwave test equipment and solutions. This is your opportunity to join a team that's pushing the envelope of 5G development and bringing new products and technologies to the market faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Masters Degree with 0-2 years of experience. Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
Your key responsibilities will include working within a multi-discipline team to
· Design and develop test plan, test processes and test software for our next generation RF & Microwave products.
· Architect, design, and implement test algorithms, instrument interfaces, drivers and measurements to characterize and validate design concepts and methods for state of the art RF & Microwave instruments based on product and customer applications knowledge.
· Formulate, implement and debug measurement algorithms in modern, object oriented test development environments.
· Enable characterization of HW, evaluation of SW, data gathering for data sheet and specification setting.
Your job may also include the following tasks:
· Defining product structure in the ordering systems to facilitate manufacturability.
· Designing and executing reliability qualifications and working with R&D to resolve any identified issues.
· Working with the design team to identify and resolve any production issues.
· Working with manufacturing to resolve issues that arise during the manufacturing life of a product caused by part obsolescence, cost reduction, or reliability enhancement.
· Working on a variety of RF and analog circuitry, signal sources and analyzers, transceivers, and wireless communications formats depending on project needs.
· Working with amplifiers, filters, interface and control circuits, phase lock loops, and frequency conversion covering frequencies from DC to 67 GHz.
· Facilitating transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery, including establish new product test limits, design and execute validation tests, evaluate validation test results and product specifications.
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Anaheim || Americas : United States : California : Calabasas || Americas : United States : California : El Segundo || Americas : United States : California : Irvine (Voscal) || Americas : United States : California : Roseville || Americas : United States : California : San Diego || Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara || Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa || Americas : United States : California : Westlake Village
Job ID : 38287