Req ID: 97351
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Performance Test Engineer to join our team in Heredia, Heredia (CR-H), Costa Rica (CR).
Desired Skills & Experience
1. This role will require 10+ years’ experience in multiple IT areas that include analysis, design, evaluation, and development with 3 to 5 years’ experience in Performance characterization.
2. Requires broad application development experience with Java JEE, Application Servers (Tomcat), Frameworks, SOA or similar technologies, relational database (Oracle, UNIX DB2, Sybase) on Solaris, AIX or Linux platforms.
3. Knowledge of Performance Testing Tools (HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center) and Monitoring and Diagnostics tools (Dynatrace - Java, C/C++, jprobe, jprofiler, others)
4. Prior experience with researching, adopting and using new technology. Experience with creating and promoting best practices
5. Financial industry experience desired.
Technical Skill Set Requirements
1. Expertise in performance test design, test scripting, execution, monitoring & analysis of complex multi-tier distributed applications in both .J2EE and .NET platforms
2. performance testing and monitoring tools knowledge (Micro Focus Load runner, Dynatrace, Perfmon)
3. Database concepts and familiarity with Oracle/DB2
4. Exposure to different flavors of Unix (Solaris, AIX, Linux) and windows operating systems
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.