Req ID: 97426
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a System Engineer to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Fluent in English dialect and strong written English skills
• IT literate with a working understanding of networking, server, storage, security, backup and virtualisation principles and concepts
• Capable of asking the 'right' questions to perform basic IT troubleshooting of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, applications and core infrastructure
• Responding to Incidents and Requests logged via web, chat and virtual assistant channels
• Triaging Incidents and Requests at inception, capturing all relevant information to arrive at an initial diagnosis
• Prioritising Incidents and Requests as per the agreed Service Level Agreements
• Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to handle difficult situations
• Ability to multi-task, working on multiple Incidents or Requests in unison
• Calling end-users as necessary
• Remotely connecting to devices and systems to provide 1st line support (which include but are not limited to password resets, account and software administration)
• Executing resolutions and fulfilment activities as per knowledgebase articles stored in ServiceNow
• Functionally escalating Incidents and Requests, to respective resolver teams
• Proactively requesting updates for Incidents and Requests which are assigned to resolver teams
• Seeking end user acceptance of Incident Resolution and Request Fulfilment activities
• Documenting details and steps taken to resolve an Incident or Request
• Proactively suggesting knowledgebase articles for consideration of publication
• Supporting Service Assurance Analysts, where requested
• ITIL qualified
• Expience in using ServiceNow
• Experience of working with on-shores teams and customers
• Experience of working for a managed service provider
• Technical expertise
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.