Req ID: 97153
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Test Manager to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
* Aligns to a line of business (LOB) to lead all testing teams through the planning, design, and execution of testing for development, migration and conversion implementations within a merger of equals
* Contributes to the development of a Master Testing Strategy and then implements that strategy within the assigned LOB ensuring compliance to standards, guidelines, and approaches
* Holds information sessions, town hall meetings and workshops as required to communicate testing strategy, direction and role/responsibilities
* Ensures adequate testing coverage across all LOB applications calling out any gaps, the risks associated with the gaps and development actions to close with the appropriate resources
* Working with application testing teams, develops LOB level testing milestones, schedules, and timelines for delivery of testing services
* Tracks progress against of testing milestones and deliverables to ensure progress is being made and completion will be as planned. Gathers and tracks cross-team and cross LOB testing dependencies, work with teams to resolve any cross-team roadblocks, issues, risks, or schedule delays.
* Supports testing teams through workstream initiatives and is a liaison between program offices, infrastructure and application teams for items related to testing
* Working with application testing teams, tracks defects and issues driving them to resolution and tracking them at a LOB level. Summarizes testing results for leadership consumption.
* Develops and manages testing risk and issue management plans. Analyzes risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on testing delivery. Implement procedures to mitigate risk threats.
* Balances needs of multiple stakeholders and gains buy-in from groups who may be resistant to change.
* Estimates effort and skill set required for testing activities, when required tracks capacity and demand to ensure adequate staffing in order to meet testing timelines
* Coordinates and coaches project teams regarding proper test procedure, review techniques for test basis testing, test case definition, use of test management tools, services, and frameworks
* 7+ years of experience in a test management/leadership function/ QA Principles, Methodologies & best practices
* 3+ years of Financial Services Industry experience
* 2+ years of experience in test program management (leading multiple testing teams through complex application development, migrations, and data conversions)
* 2+ years of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, MS Project and Visio
* Bachelor’s degree in a technology or related field is required
* Ability to travel according to client demands (at least 50% travel tolerance)
* Background in Cyber Security as well as any relevant certifications such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, etc.
* in-depth understanding of all phases of software testing (e.g. functional, nonfunctional, performance, integration, regression, user acceptance)
* Expert in test management and reporting tools
* Big 4 and/or boutique consulting firm experience
* FSI client consulting experience
* Merger & acquisition testing experience
* PMP Certification
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.