Req ID: 96929
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SharePoint Application Developer to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
The SharePoint Applications Developer shall do work that involves the design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of new or existing applications software.
The SharePoint Applications Developer shall do work that involves:
• Analyzing and refining systems requirements;
• Translating systems requirements into applications prototypes;
• Planning and designing systems architecture;
• Writing, debugging, and maintaining code;
• Determining and designing applications architecture;
• Determining output media/formats;
• Designing user interfaces;
• Working with customers to test applications;
• Assuring software and systems quality and functionality;
• Integrating hardware and software components;
• Writing and maintaining program documentation;
• Evaluating new applications software technologies; and/or ensuring the rigorous application of information security/ information assurance policies, principles, and practices to the delivery of application software services.
Minimum of 6-8 years of experience designing and developing applications at the Senior level and/or Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in an IT-related field.
Experience/In-depth understanding of MS SharePoint 2010/2016 within a client and server environment.
Experience working in an agile development environment.
Must be a US Citizen
Customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, InfoPath and workflows
Designing and customizing SharePoint sites and troubleshoot as required in a timely manner.
Gathering requirements for SharePoint sites Design and development
Perform both front and back-end SharePoint design, implement and preserve numerous SharePoint sites, libraries, workflows, and applications for deferent programs offices.
Carrying out Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, MS Team, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Visual studio 2015, Visio 2016, XSLT,HTML, JS, CSS and SP designer 2010/2013/.
Create, update and manage security groups and access permissions to ensure appropriate access to all SharePoint sites based on management requirements.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.